Sunday, July 16, 2023

Poppy fields . . .

Orange doesn't seem to be a popular color choice, but when I had this poppy background paper, and the Ching-Chou Kuik image with poppies, they just had to coordinate. After coloring, I added stardust stickles to her fairy wings and pearls, then framed her. I tucked a couple doilies behind for a lacy effect, lace and ribbon along the bottom, with flowers, a die cut swirl, and butterflies, and then topped with a bow for completion. Hope you enjoy my card creation. I've entered the following challenges: Ching-Chou Kuik - AG; My Besties Brasil - AG; My Besties Dutch - AG; My Besties International - AG; My Besties Spanish - AG

4 comments:

  1. Hello Lillian really nice card, i really love it so colorful, Thank you for play with us at My Besties - Spanish Challenge and good luck.
    Wendypink ( https://chocolatesrosas.blogspot.com/ ) DT en: https://mybestiesspanishchallengeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning card, gorgeous colours. Thank you for sharing with us at My Besties Spanish Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Es una tarjeta preciosa , los colores son muy bonitos!!
    Gracias por participar
    My Besties Spanish DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creation the orange is a very happy summer color....Love that sweet adorable image..Thank you for your support at My besties Dutch Girls DT...YvonneXX

    ReplyDelete