Sunday, July 9, 2023

Pretty flower girl . . .

What can I say, other than this is a cute, sparkly card, which any girl (young or old) would LOVE if they like dazzle. This flower girl is a My Besties digital, which I've colored with prisma pencils and gamsol, adding stardust stickles to the flowers, afixing a few tiny pink pearls, and using a lacy die cut for the framed border. I ran lace across, then a strip of glitzy ephemera. The flowers, leaves and butterflies were hot-glued on and other than the pretty paper background and sparkly border, this card is ready to be sent off Thanks for coming in to view my card creation, and hope your day is a sparkly one! I've entered the following challenges: Ching-Chou Kuik - AG; My Besties Australia - AG; My Besties Brasil - AG; My Besties Dutch - AG; My Besties International - AG; My Besties Spanish - AG

4 comments:

  1. Es una tarjeta preciosa , los colores son muy bonitos!!
    Gracias por participar
    My Besties Spanish DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card, gorgeous colours and design. Thank you for sharing with us at My Besties Spanish Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello Lillian so sweet your card, Thank you for play with us at My Besties - Spanish Challenge and good luck.
    Wendypink ( https://chocolatesrosas.blogspot.com/ ) DT en: https://mybestiesspanishchallengeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card ! Thank you for joining us at the My Besties Dutch Girls ! Creative regards, Gina

    ReplyDelete