Monday, July 17, 2023

Flavorful treat . . .

When you can't decide on which ice cream flavor you want, then just go with one of each -- or, at least a cool variety! This is a Stamping Bella image, which I've colored, then added the die cut corner, tucked a couple doilies behind for a lacy effect, and the happy birthday sentiment is ribbon. Hope you're having a nice summer, with cool treats. I've entered these challenges: Ching-Chou Kuik - AG; My Besties Brasil - AG; My Besties Dutch - AG; My Besties International - AG; My Besties Spanish - AG; The Paper Shelter - birthday celebrations

2 comments:

  1. Love that wonderful image, Lillian. Thank you for joining our Birthday Celebrations challenge on The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog. Good luck, hope to see you soon, and have a happy day. Lori - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Es una tarjeta preciosa !!
    Gracias por participar
    My Besties Spanish DT

    ReplyDelete