Saturday, May 13, 2023

Fresh picked tulips . . .

Tulips are a sure sign of spring, and their bright colors make one happy. This is a Mo Manning digital, of which I colored with prisma pencils and gamsol. Isn't she adorable in her jean coveralls! I continued with the happy colors in the added flowers with brad centers, and then it was just a matter of adding more embellishments. You should be able to detect lace, ribbon, diecut corners with gems added, and also pearls. Being tomorrow is mother's day, I hope all you mothers out there have a blessed and happy time! I've entered the following challenges: Ching-Chou Kuik - AG; Digi Choosday - AG; Gem of a Challenge - AG; My Besties Brasil - AG; My Besties Dutch - AG; My Besties International - AG; My Besties Spanish - AG; Polkadoodles - AG; Rabisco - AG; The Paper Shelter - add some texture

8 comments:

  1. Such a sweet and darling card, Lillian. Love it all! Thank you for joining our Add Some Texture challenge on The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog. Good luck, and enjoy your day. Lori - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!!! thank you for participating with us in the Rabisco Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how bright this card is and the image is so cute. Thank you for sharing and Thanks for joining the challenge at Digi Choosday ! Happy Crafting Melx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hermosa Tarjeta !!
    Gracias por participar
    My Besties Spanish DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a adorable card with that little girl and her doggy..Love the flowers you add..Thank you so much for join us at My Besties Dutch Girls DT..YvonneXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card in bright colours, love the image with the tulips. Thank you for joining us at my Besties Dutch Girls and good luck.
    Greetings Joke DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at My Besties Dutch Girls Designs.
    Greetz
    Margo DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONGRATS! YOU WON TOP 3 WITH US! We would like to have you as our GDT for AUGUST, please write to me at: besties.spanish@hotmail.com for more details :)
    Hola amiga! La imagen que usaste para tu tarjeta es adorable :) Me encanta!
    Gracias por acompaƱarnos en los retos de My Besties Spanish este mes.
    Que tengas un fin de semana muy bendecido.
    Lidia R. Dt Coordinator at
    https://mybestiesspanishchallengeblog.blogspot.com/
    Mi blog personal: https://belloamanecercr.blogspot.com/
    My Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/belloamanecer22/

    ReplyDelete