Thursday, April 20, 2023

Bee happy . . .

This is a Sassy Cheryl digital, and wanting to keep the main focus on it, this card design is simple. I used gold cardstock to pop up the background, washi tape along the corner, stickles on the bee's wings and a computer generated sentiment. Ta-da -- complete, and donated along with other cards to Bring Smiles To Seniors -- a charity that puts smiles on nursing home residents all over the USA. You might want to check them out and see how you could be a part of this awesome cause. I've entered the following challenges: Digi Choosday - AG; Double D - things that fly; Gem of a Challenge - AG; Polkadoodles - AG; Rabisco - AG; Your Scrapbook Place - AG

2 comments:

  1. This card is so stinking cute and I can only image what that bear is thinking. I am sure at a senior will love it. Nice job! So glad that you joined us at Double D this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorably cute cute card, great idea for the seniors too, I'm one myself, hah!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Double D}
    {Stencil Fun}

    ReplyDelete