Thursday, June 15, 2023

Fishing with my best friend . . .

This Whimsy image is the typical boy and his best friend, fishing off the dock. I needed a masculine birthday card and this fit the bill, so the design is simple. My diecut gave it a stitched border and the verse is also a diecut, and coloring and layering finished it off. I've entered these challenges: Ching-Chou Kuik - AG; Digi Choosday - AG; Dream Valley - summer colors; Gem of a Challenge - AG; My Besties Brasil - AG; My Besties Dutch - AG; My Besties International - AG; My Besties Spanish - AG; Polkadoodles - AG; Rabisco - AG; The Paper Shelter - get outside

5 comments:

  1. Hi Lilian, I love this card. So simpel and cute. Thank you for joining our challenge and hope to see you next time.

    Hug Dorothy, DT coordinator The Dutch my Besties

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lilian
    Wonderful card ..love it.
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. La tarjeta es muy bonita!!
    Gracias por participar
    My Besties Spanish DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a adorable card with this boy and his dog.....thank you so much for join us at My Besties Dutch Girls DT ..YvonneXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATS! YOU WON TOP 3 WITH US!
    Hola amiga! Tu tarjeta es muy linda en esos colores y la imagen es super bonita.
    Gracias por acompaƱarnos en los retos de My Besties Spanish este mes.
    Que tengas una semana muy bendecida.
    Lidia R. Dt Coordinator at
    https://mybestiesspanishchallengeblog.blogspot.com/
    Mi blog personal: https://belloamanecercr.blogspot.com/
    My Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/belloamanecer22

    ReplyDelete