Sunday, February 5, 2023

Sweet kitty in a cup . . .

I was honored with the request to be a guest designer for My Besties Spanish for February and this is the first of two cards I'll be creating for them. Since spring is ahead, I chose to use pastel colors. I started off with the plaid patterned paper and just carried on the colors from there, even though I managed to cover up most of it -- haha, don't we all do that, after laboriously choosing our papers! Since I used a number of embellishments, you'll have to take a close-up peek to find them all -- lace, doily, pearl hearts, bow, butterfly, flowers and foliage, not to mention the prisma-colored kitty in the cup, with stardust stickles added to some of the flowers. Hope this card makes you smile, as it will the recipient. I've chosen the following challenges to enter: Ching-Chou Kuik - AG; My Besties Australia - AG/love; My Besties International - AG; My Besties Spanish - AG; The Paper Shelter - bows/pink

7 comments:

  1. Hi Lillian! What a super cute and delightful card you made. Love it. Thank you for sharing with us on The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog. Good luck, and hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Lori - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card, Lilian. Love the sweet image and the beautiful soft colours you used. Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Paper Shelter challenges. Have a wonderful day.
    Lena DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, I love the colours.
    Thank you for joining us at Ching-Chou Kuik Monthly Blog Challenge
    Best Wishes Lisa
    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic colouring and such a stunning colour choice. I love all the wonderful embellishments. Thanks for sharing this with us at The Paper Shelter!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, love all the beautiful details
    Thank you for joining us at My Bestie Aussie Challenge
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hola amiga! Muchas gracias por ser nuestra GDT de Febrero. Tu tarjeta es encantadora, la imagen adorable y los tonos pastel super tiernos :)
    Gracias por acompaƱarnos en los retos de My Besties Spanish este mes.
    Que tengas un fin de semana muy bendecido.
    Lidia R. Dt Coordinator at https://mybestiesspanishchallengeblog.blogspot.com/
    Mi blog personal: https://belloamanecercr.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous Card Lilian, I love the Kitty in the Cup and the colours. Thank you for joining us at My Besties Spanish Challenge. Marlene

    ReplyDelete