Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Ready and roll 'em . . .

I had so much fun with the previous movie/popcorn card, that I decided to make another take on it, using another of Sherri Baldy's digital images. I've colored with prisma pencils and gamsol, punched the corners with a rounded star punch, adding more die cut stars, along with the die cut reel, atop my popcorn corner. This is a perfect card to gift someone with a package or two of microwave popcorn, chocolate and hot cocoa -- a sweet "care" package. I've entered the following challenges: Crafty Catz - AG; Double Trouble - warm and cuddly; Dream Valley - new beginnings; My Besties Australia - AG; My Besties Brasil - AG; My Besties Dutch - AG; My Besties International - AG; My Besties Spanish - AG; Penny's Challenge - AG; Rabisco - AG

7 comments:

  1. What a sweet card, Lillian! I'd love to join her snacking feast!Your theme of stars makes it even cuter!
    Crafting Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Lillian! Your colored image is delightful and the stars work perfectly with your theme. I love the Viewmaster reel - very nostalgic. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble #129.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. Cute image and colors. thanks for sharing over at Crafty Catz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, and what's better than pop-corn. Adorable and fun card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lillian, beautiful job coloring your image, and love that you added a die cut film reel to reinforce the movie theme!! Thank you for sharing with us at Double Trouble!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. That cute little girl is such a darling image! I love her big eyes. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at Double Trouble! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love youre creation, Thanks for sharing it with us at The My Besties Aussies Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete