Monday, February 6, 2023

Cup of love . . .

This isn't the usual cup of tea, cocoa or coffee that you might be expecting, but you have to admit, there is sweetness in the cup! This cutie-pie comes from Whimsy, created by Crissy Armstrong. I've colored with prisma pencils and gamsol, adding a bit of stardust stickles to her bow, butterfly, rose and hearts. I tucked a lacy doily behind my image, added a bow, enamel dots, flower and foliage, along with the die cut "with love". Wishing you all a sweet valentine's day. I've entered the following list of challenges: Ching-Chou Kuik - AG; Double D - hearts; Double Trouble - love is in the air; Dream Valley - add some bling; My Besties Australia - AG/love; My Besties Dutch - AG; My Besties International - AG; My Besties Spanish - AG; The Paper Shelter - bows/pink

12 comments:

  1. Aww... such a sweet little kitty. I like the swirly sentiment at the bottom. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute Valentine, love the embellishments you used to go with that adorable kitten! Thanks for joining us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card with matching embellishments, that is one adorable pup.
    Thank you for joining us at Ching-Chou Kuik Monthly Blog Challenge
    Best Wishes Lisa
    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute image and lovely card, thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Shelter this week.
    Julie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is actually one of The Paper Shelter's images Lillian, called Teacup Yorkie. What a sweet card! I love the colours you chose and your wonderful die cut sentiment. Thanks for sharing this with us at The Paper Shelter and for using one of our images!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorably cute cute card!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Double D}
    {Triple B} NEW March 3rd

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's my cup of tea! Sweet indeed. Thank you so much for sharing with us in our Double D Hearts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thats the sweetest cup I ever see...what a cutie....Thank you so much for join us at My Besties Dutch Girls DT YvonneXX

    ReplyDelete
  9. There is sweetness in the cup for sure... Adorable card. Thanks for sharing with us at Bouble Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another Fabulous card ..love the kitty
    Thank you for joining us at My Bestie Aussie Challenge
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hola amiga! . Tu tarjeta es super adorable! Me encantan los colores utilizados y el perrito tan tierno :)
    Gracias por acompaƱarnos en los retos de My Besties Spanish este mes.
    Que tengas un fin de semana muy bendecido.
    Lidia R. Dt Coordinator at https://mybestiesspanishchallengeblog.blogspot.com/
    Mi blog personal: https://belloamanecercr.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card .It's so sweet and pretty. Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at My Besties International Challenge . Hugs Neva

    ReplyDelete