Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Sweet birthday . . .

I've colored up this Lacy Sunshine digital with prisma pencils and gamsol, adding stardust stickles to the flowers. I tucked a lacy doily behind for a bit of frill, and the sentiment is a die cut. I kept my design flat, to make for ease in mailing this off to a special friend for her birthday, and a wonderful start to the next year ahead. I've entered the following challenges: Crafty Catz - AG; Double D - birthday related; Double Trouble - cuddle up; Dream Valley - new beginnings; My Besties Brasil - AG; My Besties Dutch - AG; My Besties International - AG; My Besties Spanish - AG; Penny's Challenges - AG; Rabisco - AG

12 comments:

  1. So sweet, love the soft colors and relaxing feel to your card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful image and pretty colors you used for this digi...Thank you so much for join us at My Besties Dutch Girls DT...Love to see more of your work..YvonneXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for participating once again in the Rabisco Challenge, Lillian!!!! Your work is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the soft and gentle colours - very cute. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card, and so beautifully colored. You are a master with those Prismas. Lots of wonderful work here, and great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us this time over at Double D, I hope we see you back again soon!
    Judy~ DD DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card and thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz . Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful how you have coloured the digi ! Thank you for joining us at the My Besties Dutch Girls ! Lind regards, Gina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a wonderful card. I love the pastel colors. Thank you for joining our challenge and hope to see you next time.
    Hug, Dorothy DT coordinator the Dutch My Besties Girls

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautifully coloured - love the pastel shades you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic coloring on your adorable image, and love the multiple frame colors. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A really lovely and sweet card with lovely colours and image .Thank you for your time to play with us at My Besties International DT . Hugs Neva

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous, thank you so much for joining us at My Besties Dutch Girls designs
    Greetz
    Margo DT

    ReplyDelete