Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Super-sized caffeine . . .

It's the chilly time of year when all things tea, coffee, hot chocolate are a necessity, as portrayed by this My Besties image, with a large hot drink. I've colored her with prisma pencils, adding stickles to her wings (all fairies need glitz!). I tucked a couple doilies behind, with a bow on top. The foliage is a diecut, using glittery yellow cardstock, then topped with flowers, and a little butterfly in the corner completes my creation. Now, feel free to go pour yourself something yummy. I've entered these challenges: Coffee Lovers - caffeinated beverage; Crafty Catz - AG; Dare 2B Artzy - non-birthday; Digi Choosday - AG; Double D - hot beverages; Double Trouble - orange-yellow-green; Double Trouble - deja-brew; Gem of a Challenge - AG; Jan's Digi Stamps - AG; My Besties 3D - AG; My Besties Australia - AG; My Besties Brasil - AG; My Besties Dutch - AG; My Besties International - AG; My Besties Spanish - AG; Polkadoodles - AG; Rabisco - AG

15 comments:

  1. This is so adorable, love all the fabulous embellishments

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute as can be, and what a great job of embellishing and highlighting our color theory challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at Double Trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's a Sweetie and you've created a lovely card Lillian. Thanks for joining us at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute image surrounded by a nice selection of embellishments. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi again! Really cute card. Your project is beautiful. Thank you for play with us at My Besties - Spanish Challenge and good luck. Lovely work.
    Wendypink ( https://chocolatesrosas.blogspot.com/ ) DT en: https://mybestiesspanishchallengeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Love the soft colours and the little butterflies! Thank you for sharing at the My Besties Dutch Girls ! Creative regards, Gina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable image and very nicely colored. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble "Deja-BREW"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another cute card by you! What a sweet image. Thanks for joining us at Double Trouble for the Deja Brew too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweetie she is with her sparkly wings and big to go cup! Thanks for playing along with us at Little Red Wagon. Hugs, Doni

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such lovely colors and a wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How sweet, Lillian! Beautifully colored, too. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble #125A.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another Fabulous card, love the soft colours, rose are prefect touch.
    Thank you for joining us at My Bestie Aussie Challenge
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beautiful card. Thank you for sharing with us at My Besties Spanish Challenge. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tu trabajo es muy lindo!!
    Gracias por participar con nosotras en My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog (DT)

    ReplyDelete