Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Sitting and thinking . . .

This is a recently obtained My Besties image, which I've colored with prisma pencils, then went about embellishing. My sentiment is a die cut, as is the foliage behind my added flowers. A butterfly and candi-dots (which are hard to find) completes my creation. Thanks so much for coming in to view my card. I've entered these challenges: Colour Crazy - AG; Crafty Catz - AG; Dare 2B Artzy - non-birthday; Digi Choosday - AG; Gem of a Challenge - AG; Jan's Digi Stamps - AG; My Besties 3D and More - AG; My Besties Australia - AG; My Besties Brasil - AG; My Besties Dutch - AG; My Besties International - AG; My Besties Spanish - AG; Polkadoodles - AG; Rabisco - AG; The Paper Shelter - bling

8 comments:

  1. A beautifully embellished card! Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Shelter, good luck! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty- lovely coloring and love all of your beautiful embellishments! Thanks so much for joining us at Jans Digital Images!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable image and stunning colour choices. Those flowers are spectacular! Thanks for sharing this with us at The Paper Shelter!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet image, lovely coloring and card design. Thanks for playing along with us at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi ! Your project is beautiful, i love the colors you used. Thank you for play with us at My Besties - Spanish Challenge and good luck. Lovely work.
    Wendypink ( https://chocolatesrosas.blogspot.com/ ) DT en: https://mybestiesspanishchallengeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! Thanks for joining Colour Crazy challenges, good luck! Dawn DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, like always. Love the flowers
    Thank you for joining us at My Bestie Aussie Challenge
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card and the [colours. Thank you for joining us at My Besties Dutch Girls Designs and good luck.
    Greetings Joke DT

    ReplyDelete