Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Sweet bear bouquet . . .

I wanted to make a card for a friend that recently underwent surgery, and this Lili of the Valley bear with its beautiful bouquet won out. I colored with prisma pencils and gamsol, then added stardust stickles to the flowers in the basket (although it's not showing up on the photo, unless maybe you click to get a close-up view). To keep the main focus on this cute teddy, I just die cut the frames and the verse and sent it on its way. I've entered these challenges: Crafty Catz - AG; Creations in Pink - lots of pink; Dare 2B Artzy - non-birthday; Digi Choosday - AG; Gem of a Challenge - AG; Jan's Digi Stamps - AG; My Besties International - AG; Polkadoodles - AG; Rabisco - AG; The Paper Shelter - festive colors

8 comments:

  1. Your layered die cut frames are so effective, and draw the eye to your adorable bear. Such a sweet card. Hope your friend feels better soon Lillian. Thanks for sharing this cutie with us at The Paper Shelter!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, thanks for sharing it with us at the Paper Shelter Challenge Blog.
    Big hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious Bear and loving coloring. Thanks for sharing your lovely project with us at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lillian, your friend will be delighted with such a sweet sentiment, and lovingly-created masterpiece! I hope her surgery is completely successful, and without any problems after the fact. So happy I got to see your creation at Jan’s Digi Stamp Challenges . Thanks for the inspiration, and I hope to see more of your designs soon.
    Crafting Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lillian this is so cute, I bet your friend will be over joyed with this beautiful card.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz,
    we hope you will join us again
    hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww this is so cute. I love this little bear! Thanks for joining us at polka doodles, hope to see you again soon. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Gorgeous! Love those layers!! Adorable bear too! So glad you shared with us at Jan's Digi Stamps Challenges!
    Hugs,
    Karen C - DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card thank you for joining us at TPS Christine DT

    ReplyDelete