Sunday, October 16, 2022

Witch pumpkin?

This darling little witch from Lili of the Valley appears to be pondering over a little pumpkin or a big one -- although, she might be wondering on just HOW to get the bigger one home -- teehee. I've colored with prisma pencils and gamsol, used a hand punch for the upper corner, added the bat, the verse is washi tape, and that's all atop orange cardstock that I embossed. Thanks for viewing my card - hope it made you smile! I've entered into the following challenges: Can You Handle The Pressure - embossing/AG/orange-black; Colour Crazy - AG; Crafty Catz - AG/orange,black,purple; Crafty Gals Corner - halloween colors; Digi Choosday - AG; Double D - Octoberfest; Double Trouble - fall (3 colors) + pumpkin; Dragonfly Dreams - halloween/autumn; Four Seasons - fall; Gem of a Challenge - AG; My Besties Brasil - AG; My Besties Dutch - AG; My Besties Spanish - AG; Polkadoodles - AG

12 comments:

  1. Lillian, your pencil coloring is fantastic and love the image... adorable and fun card. Like that corner cut on your frame. Thanks for sharing again with us at Double Trouble your beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG what an adorable image and your coloring is fabulous! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons, Double D & Can You Handle the Pressure Challenges! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

    Darlene
    FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
    DOUBLE D
    Can You Handle the Pressure
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS


    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shading on the pumpkin - such a cute image! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Something went wrong and here is my comment again! I think the image is so cute and you colored it so nicely. I's a lovely card.
    Lia DT CYHTP

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a nice job coloring, and I love that adorable little witch. Cute and fun Halloween card! Thanks for joining us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the image and perfect colouring thanks for sharing at crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute, love the bat! Thanks for joining Colour Crazy Challenges, good luck! Dawn DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute card thanks for sharing it with us at colour crazy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love this pretty Halloween card. Thank you for joining us at the My Besties Dutch Girls ! Creative regards, Gina

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a cute card, thank you so much for joining us at My Besties Dutch Girls Designs.
    Greetz
    Margo DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lillian you have created such a charming card. Well done! Thank you for sharing over at Crafty Gals Corner Challenge. Best of luck, DT~Jana Forrest

    ReplyDelete