Saturday, October 8, 2022

Pumpkin surprise . . .

In my area, the autumn colors are about at their peak, and are such a scenic site when you're traveling the roads. This My Besties cutie reflects the season's wonders. She's been colored with prisma pencils and gamsol, and then more autumn exploded around her -- leaves, acorns, butterflies, along with corner diecuts, gems and glitzy ribbon. Happy fall y'all !! I'm happy to enter the following challenges: Colour Crazy - AG; Crafty Catz - AG/autumn colors; Crafty Gals Corner - signs of fall; Digi Choosday - AG; Double D - Octoberfest; Double Trouble - fall (3 colors) + pumpkin; Dragonfly Dreams - autumn; Four Seasons - fall; Gem of a Challenge - AG; My Besties 3D and More - AG; My Besties Australia - AG; My Besties Brasil - AG; My Besties Dutch - AG; My Besties International - AG; My Besties Spanish - AG; Polkadoodles - AG

11 comments:

  1. I wish I was in your area to see the peak of the beauty. Your card is so cute. Thank you for joining us. Bunny - designer for The Four Seasons Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I would love to live where you live with all the colors. Thanks for joining the challenge at Crafty Gals Corner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute image, your coloring is excellent and you can't go wrong with the added embellishments, nice fall paper too. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lillian, such a cutie you've chosen for your autumn card! Great job coloring her, too! Thank you for sharing your card and talents with us at Double Trouble for our "Leafin' It Up To You" challenge!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable fall card! Thanks so much for linking up to the Double D Challenge. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so bright and pretty, Lillian! Great coloring, as always. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble #122.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card full of sweetness! Love the colors you chose for the Autumn feel. Thanks for playing with us at double Trouble Lillian! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute, love the leaves! Thanks for joining Colour Crazy Challenges, good luck! Dawn DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card thanks for joining us at colour crazy challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lillian! Beautiful card, love the fun bright colors
    Thank you for joining us at My Bestie Aussie Challenge
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Lilian, Lovely card, like your colors. Thank you for joining our challenge of the Dutch My Besties.Hope to see you next time.
    Dorothy, coordinator DT

    ReplyDelete