Sunday, October 16, 2022

If the broom fits, fly it !!

This card is hot off the press, as they say -- I just completed it, so before I tuck it into an envelope for mailing off, figured I had best post it. Once again, this is an adorable Lili of the Valley image, colored with prisma pencils. I had the enamel dots, as well as the verse stamp in my stash, which came in handy. I've entered these challenges: Crafty Catz - orange/black/purple; Crafty Gals Corner - halloween colors; Digi Choosday - AG; Gem of a Challenge - AG; Pammie's Inky Pinkies - AG; Polkadoodles - AG

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute little witch, lovely design and colour choice, a sweet and fun Halloween make. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another wonderful Halloween card. Love the coloring. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Gals Corner Challenge. Best of luck, DT~Jana Forrest

    ReplyDelete