Sunday, August 21, 2022

Sweet heart . . .

I felt honored when Claudia asked if I might be interested in being a guest designer on her Rabisco Challenge. I used the color palette and prisma pencils/gamsol is my medium. I used a corner rounder punch that also cut the hearts to frame this sweetie in. I tucked a lacy doily behind for a more feminine touch, and the foliage is a die cut, which I then topped with flowers from my stash. Thanks, Claudia, for allowing me a part in your special anniversary challenge. I've also entered these challenges: Colour Crazy - AG; Creations in Pink - lots of pink; Digi Choosday - AG; Double Trouble - relax and flowers; Gem of a Challenge - AG; Pammie's Inky Pinkies - AG; Polkadoodles - AG; Rabisco - color palette

8 comments:

  1. So pink and pretty, Lillian! Beautifully colored, too. Thank you for joining us at Double Trouble Challenge #118.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet image and card. Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute - thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card, the flowers bordering the image look great! Thanks for playing along with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, I love her hair!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card and lovely coloring. Thanks for sharing with us at the Colour Crazy Challenge!
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card!!! Thanks for playing with us at the Rabisco Challenge.

    ReplyDelete