Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Enjoy summertime . . .

For anyone putting in their own garden, it's always a treat when the produce matures and you're ready to enjoy fresh to the table. This adorable image is from Sherri Baldy (My Besties), which I've colored with prisma pencils and gamsol, adding stickles to the stars. The swirl behind my flowers and the fence are diecuts. As you can see, I didn't forget my usual lacey doilies, and topped with a bow. The flowers on the fence were attached with tiny white brads that I had in my stash. Thanks so much for coming in to view my card creation. Ive entered the following challenges: Colour Crazy - AG; Crafty Calendar - AG; Crafty Gals Corner - lazy days of summer; Creations in Pink - lots of pink; Digi Choosday - AG; Double Trouble - relax + flowers; Dragonfly Dreams - food and/or drink; Four Seasons - summer; Gem of a Challenge - AG; My Besties 3D and More - AG; My Besties Australia - AG; My Besties Brasil - AG; My Besties Dutch - AG; My Besties International - AG; My Besties Spanish - AG; Polkadoodles - AG; Rabisco Challenge - tic-tac-toe (punch-girly-floral)

17 comments:

  1. Wonderful card to show off relaxing in the garden, love the cute picket fence with the pretty pink flowers! Thanks for joining us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card love the cute stamp
    thanks for joining us at creations in pink
    hugs Ellen DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely stamp and such a pretty card. I love the fence! Really great coloring! Thanks for playing along in my challenge this month at Dragonfly Dreams! Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colouring - love the picket fence along the bottom. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable little girl and she looks so proud of the produce she grew and what a beautiful background and embellishments you added, love the picket fence and flowers. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble. Don't forget to share your card with The Crafter's Cafe "National Relaxation Day" here https://crafterscafeblogchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/08/crafters-cafe-challenge-288-relaxation.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hola amiga! Tu proyecto es muy delicado. Me encanta cada detalle de tu tarjeta junto con los colores que usaste.
    Gracias por acompaƱarnos en los retos de My Besties Spanish este mes.
    Que tengas una semana muy bendecida.
    Lidia R. Dt Coordinator at https://mybestiesspanishchallengeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi ! Your project is beautiful card. Thank you for play with us at My Besties - Spanish Challenge and good luck.
    Wendypink ( https://chocolatesrosas.blogspot.com/ ) DT en: https://mybestiesspanishchallengeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely image and wonderful coloring.
    Thanks for sharing your card at Polkadoodles and hope to see you again soon.
    Nunzia DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorably cute card and design!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Four Seasons!
    Diane FS Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Four Seasons}

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is super cute - what a sweet card! Thanks so much for joining us at Polkadoodles. Good luck with your entry!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card .. love it .
    Thank you for joining us at My Bestie Aussie Challenge
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute - love the scene you've created.

    Thanks for joining us at the Colour Crazy Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable!! Love your girly card!!! Thanks for playing with us at the Rabisco Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card, I love the colours. Thanks for joining in our 'Anything Goes' challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  16. What lovely large cabbages! Thank you for joing in the Dragonfly Dreams challenge.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a beautiful card , I love the colours. Thanks for joining us at my Besties Dutch Girls and good luck.
    Greetings Joke DT

    ReplyDelete