Saturday, August 27, 2022

Happy anniversary to you . . .

Since my good friend's 27th anniversary was yesterday, and I know this card was received, I can now post it. The image is from Lily of the Valley, which I colored with prisma pencils and gamsol, then framed with die cuts. I kept embellishments to just the enamel dots for ease of mailing. I've entered into these challenges: Colour Crazy - AG; Digi Choosday - AG; Gem of a Challenge - AG; Polkadoodles - AG; Rabisco - AG; The Paper Shelter - frame it

4 comments:

  1. So adorable, Lillian! I bet your friends loved it! I love your soft coloring, and the striped paper on the background! Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Choosday, and good luck! :)
    ~Marie B -DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the image and how you matched your papers. I know your friend loved it also! Thank you for sharing on Polkadoodles. Pam, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so lovely! Thanks for sharing this wonderful card at Digi Choosday! Christin

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card thanks for joining us at colour crazy

    ReplyDelete