Monday, August 15, 2022

Golden years . . .

I needed a male birthday card, so chose this Bugaboo digital (the verse came with it), which I colored with prismacolor pencils, adding stickles to the candle flames. I used a star corner punch and just went with layers, since guy cards are slim on embellishments, and it always makes for ease of mailing. I've entered these challenges: Colorful Options - turquoise; Dragonfly Dreams - food and/or drink Gem of a Challenge - AG; Pammie's Inky Pinkies - AG; Polkadoodles - AG; Rabisco - sweet confectionery; Through the Purple Haze - birthday

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE this as I totally agree with the sentiment LOL!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Colorful Options!
    Diane CO DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Colorful Options}

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sentiment is absolutely perfect! Thank you for sharing with us at the Colorful Options Challenge. Good luck! I look foward to seeing your creations in the future. Cheers, Makira

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card and so relate to the sentiment too. Love Bugaboo images. Thanks for joining us this week at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you again. Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha - this sentiment and image go perfectly together. Such a fun card! Thanks so much for joining our challenge over at Polkadoodles. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete