Friday, August 12, 2022

Be mer-mazing . . .

This Sherri Baldy mermaid is darling, and after coloring her with prisma pencils, I added stickles to parts of her tail. Thanks to my good friend, Pat, for sending me the opalescent background paper and also the pink glittered paper. I added the mesh (drywall tape, much cheaper!), the sentiment is ribbon, the anchor is a diecut, and the other sea creatures are foam/felt 3D stickers. Wishing you an awesome and mermazing day! I've entered the following challenges: Colorful Options - turquoise; Colour Crazy - AG; Crafty Calendar - AG; Digi Choosday - AG; Digi Doodle Studios - by/at/under the sea; Double Trouble - s'more stuff; My Besties 3D and More - AG; My Besties Australia - AG; My Besties Brasil - AG; My Besties Dutch - AG; My Besties International - AG; My Besties Spanish - AG

11 comments:

  1. Adorable image and wonderful coloring! Thanks for sharing your project with us at the Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific colouring and I love the elements in the background. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lillian, that turned out lovely! I love that paper, too. Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. cute image with great design
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable image, great coloring, and you never seem to have any problem with layers and embellishments to meet our S'more challenge. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous too- great design and the pretty mermaid is beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Calendar.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hola amiga! Tu proyecto es super lindo. Los colores usados son hermosos !!!
    Gracias por acompaƱarnos en los retos de My Besties Spanish este mes.
    Que tengas una semana muy bendecida.
    Lidia R. Dt Coordinator at https://mybestiesspanishchallengeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lillian, that is such a cute image and a fab card - love all the shimmery/glitter! Thanks for joining in with us at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge, Sarah - DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. La tarjeta es muy bonita . Me gustan los colores que usaste!!
    Gracias por participar con nosotras en My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very beautiful what you have made. Thank you for joining My Bestie Ausie Challenges. Greetings Helma DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card ..love the details
    Thank you for joining us at My Bestie Aussie Challenge
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete