Thursday, July 7, 2022

Sweet mermaid . . .

This cute mermaid is one of Sherri Baldy's digital images, which I've colored with prisma pencils and then added stickles to her tail, flower and bubbles for that bit of extra sparkle. And, to add to the glitz, my seashell diecut border and jellyfish were also cut from glittered cardstock. I had the background paper in my stash and added the doily behind for a bit of fancy, and there you have it. Maybe you'll have time to enjoy some water this summer! Thanks for coming in to view my card, and these are the challenges I've entered into: Ching-Chou Kuik - AG; Colour Crazy - AG; Digi Choosday - AG; Digi Doodle Studios - 3+ layers; Double D - creatures in/under the sea; Dream Valley - all occasions; Gem of a Challenge - AG; My Besties Australia - AG; My Besties Dutch - AG; My Besties International - AG; My Besties Spanish - AG; Polkadoodles - AG; The Paper Shelter - going digital

10 comments:

  1. O my....love this mermaid! Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles! xx Martine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful mermaid! I love the paper and die-cuts you've used with her!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Gem of a Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet mermaid card, she is adorable, thanks for sharing with us at The paper Shelter this week. Julie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layout of your card and the image is so beautifully colored! Thanks for sharing it at Polkadoodles and hope to see you again soon.
    Nunzia DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card! Love the image and the colouring - the added die cut fits perfectly. Thank you for joining us at Digi Choose day! Good Luck x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful card! Your coloring is awesome! Thank you for joining us for the Polkadoodles Saturday Crafting Challenge! Hope to see you again soon! Xoxo, Kim DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card. Love the layout and the colours, so very pretty. Thanks for sharing with us at Double "D" Challenges.
    Amelia (DT Double "D" Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  8. La tarjeta es preciosa!!
    Gracias por participar con nosotras en My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card ..love the shell border & lovely colouring
    Thank you for joining us at My Bestie Aussie Challenge
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautifully coloured and great embellishments too.

    Thanks for joining us at the Digi Doodles Studio Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete