Monday, July 4, 2022

Sweet as cherries . . .

This darling bunny comes from Scrapberry, which I've colored with prisma pencils. You might have to look, and look some more, to pinpoint all the embellishments I used on this card. Seems like I didn't want to leave any open spaces - haha. I have entered the following challenges: Ching-Chou Kuik - AG; Colour Crazy - AG; Crafty Catz - AG/flowers; Crafty Gals Corner - AG; Digi Choosday - AG; Digi Doodle Studios - 3+ layers; Dream Valley - all occasions; Four Seasons - summer; Gem of a Challenge - AG; My Besties Dutch - AG; My Besties International - AG; My Besties Spanish - AG; Polkadoodles - AG

8 comments:

  1. Such a happy card my friend! I love the sweet image and it works perfectly for our challenge over at the Four Seasons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty and 'sweet' card, adorable image too! Thank you for joining our challenge at Four Seasons!
    Diane FS DT {Nellies Nest}
    {Four Seasons}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable bunny, fabulous colouring and beautifully embellished design- lovely bright colours too, I love it.
    Thank you for playing along at Crafty Catz this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a colorful card with that cute bunny...I love your flowers so pretty...Thank you for join us at My Besties Dutch Girls DT and love to see you again...YvonneXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card. So cute. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Gals Corner, Colour Crazy, Crafty Catz.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Es una tarjeta preciosa!!
    Gracias por participar con nosotras en My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cute card Lilian…….thanks so much for joining us on the Polkadoodles Wk 26 Digi choosday challenge….

    Love and crafty hugs from

    Wendy (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is super super cute! That little rabbit is just toooo sweet! Thank you for entering our challenge over at Polkadoodles, I'm so sorry my comments are a little late I've been on holiday and am just catching up! I look forward to seeing you on our challenge again!

    ReplyDelete