Friday, July 8, 2022

Birthday - primary or pastel

I needed a couple birthday cards for this month, so decided to make them the same, but different -- pastel vs primary colors, and one Digi Doodle Studios gal being a blonde and the other a brunette. What do you think - do you have a preference of one over the other? I do like how both turned out, but I think I still need to add some stickles to the ice cream, for a bit of sparkle, don't you? Since they're going in the mail, I didn't want to add anything bulky or that would poke through the envelope en route. Thanks for coming in to view my cards. And, these are the challenges I've entered: Crafty Catz - AG; Digi Choosday - AG; Digi Doodle Studios - 3+ layers; Dream Valley - all occasions; Four Seasons - summer; Gem of a Challenge - AG; Pammie's Inky Pinkies - AG; The Paper Shelter - going digital

7 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card, thanks for sharing it with us at The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog.
    Big hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card you have created! Thanks for joining us at The Four Seasons Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you card looks fabulous in both versions, such a cute image and beautifully coloured too. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh, it's impossible to decide! I absolutely love them both, and I love that you made two. She is utterly adorable. Thanks for sharing these with us at The Paper Shelter!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of them are precious! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Shelter Challenge! I hope to see you in our next challenge!
    Crafty Hugs!
    DT Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your art is always so creative and fun, Lillan. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us at The Four Seasons and please join us again soon.
    Blessings,
    Karen L, DT
    The Four Seasons Challenge
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete