Saturday, June 11, 2022

Poppy field . . .

Around here, poppies are generally orange or red, but the title of this digital from Ching-Chou Kuik is blue poppies, so I figured I may as well give it a whirl. I colored with prisma pencils and gamsol, then added stardust stickles to the flower edges for a bit of pizzazz. You can tell I love diecuts, as I've used them for my frame, corners and foliage. The final touch is some gems, and there you have my card creation. I've entered these challenges: Ching-Chou Kuik - AG; Colour Crazy - AG; Crafty Catz - AG; Crafty Gals Corner - AG; Digi Choosday - AG; Four Seasons - summer; My Besties Brasil - AG; My Besties International - AG; My Besties Spanish - AG; Pammie's Inky Pinkies - AG

7 comments:

  1. A beautiful card.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog As I do Rondos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! Lovely image! Thanks for joining us at The Four Seasons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card with all the different elements. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card. Love the image and coloring. So glad you shared over at Colour crazy, Crafty Gals Corner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tu trabajo es muy lindo!!
    Gracias por participar con nosotras en My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty with the blues poppies. Hugs Ela

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for our "Anything Goes" challenge at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete