Friday, June 10, 2022

Summer with lemonade . . .

Summer and iced lemonade seem to go hand-in-hand, and this little cutie from Sherri Baldy seems to be basking in sunshine. After coloring, I added stickles to the glass, ice cubes, and bubbles, along with her hat flower. I tucked a doily behind, added a couple dragonfly brads, sunglasses, and a ladybug in my added flower center. I even found the lemon background paper in my stash. Now, you're excused to go enjoy a glass of your own! I've entered these challenges: Ching-Chou Kuik - AG; Colour Crazy - AG; Crafty Catz - AG; Crafty Gals Corner - AG; Digi Choosday - AG; Dream Valley - summer colors; Four Seasons - summer; Gem of a Challenge - AG; My Besties Australia - AG; My Besties Brasil - AG; My Besties Dutch - AG; My Besties International - AG; My Besties Spanish - AG

11 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! I love the sunny yellow color and what an adorable image! Thanks for joining us at The Four Seasons Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous summer card .. love the cute sunglasses
    Thank you for joining us at My Bestie Aussie Challenge
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorably cute card and image and perfect papers for it too! Thank you for joining our fun at Four Seasons!
    Diane FS DT {Nellies Nest}
    {Four Seasons}

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely summer card in real summer colors....You can now join us with all digi's how fun is this...Thank you so much for join us at My Besties Dutch Girls DT and love to see you again...YvonneXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this image! Coloured beautifully and i love the little added sparkle for the summer! -Thank you for joining u us at Digi Chooseday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this color combination It is gorgeous. Thanks for playing with us at Colour Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is beautiful, what a lovely card. That image is super cute and your colouring is fantastic ! Good luck in the draw. Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at My Besties International DT . Hugs Neva

    ReplyDelete

  8. Thank you for participating in our challenge again. It's a beautiful card. You know that from now on you can also participate with a card without a Besties on it, we now have an open challenge. Have a nice weekend and see you next time.
    Dorothy, DT coordinator The Dutch My Besties Girls

    ReplyDelete
  9. so beautiful card!! thank you for sharing with us at My Besties Challenge Blog, Lillian!!! hugs, Raelma

    ReplyDelete
  10. É um projeto maravilhoso!! As cores são lindas, eu amo!! Obrigada por estar conosco no My Besties Brasil!! Te espero no próximo mês!! Claudia Martins - DT/ Coordenadora

    ReplyDelete
  11. Boy I could go for a glass right now! (97degreesF at 11pm). This little gal is so perfect. Love how you have added all the elements together. Thanks for linking up with us over at Crafty Gals. Best of luck, Jana Forrest DT

    ReplyDelete