Monday, June 6, 2022

Birthday thoughts . . .

I needed a masculine birthday card, so I chose this Lily of the Valley digital, which I colored with prisma pencils and gamsol. Of course, we all know that guy cards are skimpy on embellishments, so I just die cut my verse and added the enamel dots. I wanted to keep the focus on the image anyhow, so guess it worked out. I've entered these challenges: Colour Crazy - AG; Crafty Catz - celebration; Dare 2B Artzy - masculine; Digi Doodle Studios - boys and toys; Double Trouble - masculine; Four Seasons - summer; Gem of a Challenge - AG; Pammie's Inky Pinkies - AG; Polkadoodles - AG

5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful Birthday card! Thanks for joining us at the Four Seasons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute design - love the colouring. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. CAS and love that you kept the main focus on the image and great coloring. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love tgese images and fabulous card thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love LOTV images, especially this one! Great work. Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Crafting! Pam, DT

    ReplyDelete