Monday, November 23, 2020

Hello my friends . . .

Since we had a snowy day here yesterday, this is the second wintry card that I decided to make.   The image comes from Di's Digi Designs, which I once again colored with prisma pencils and gamsol, adding stickles to the snow, his hatband, and the lantern light/glow.   The trees are die cuts, and then I embossed with a swiss dots folder.  I had the snowflakes in my stash, and added a sequin to them, before fastening down with a tiny brad.  The circles at the top are candi-dots and then I finished it off with a little bow.  Hope everyone is staying warm, as well as safe from the covid virus.
I've entered these challenges:

Creative Craft Cottage - Christmas/winter
Di's Digi Designs - emboss it
Double D - winter blues
Double Trouble - tic-tac-toe (emboss-free(ribbon)-dies)

 

9 comments:

  1. LOVE your design with the trees Lillian! Fabulous card! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Winter Blues’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great image and fantastic coloring, and very nice layout... love polka-dots and always love the stickles added for sparkle. Again, thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love youre card, Thanks for playing along with us at the Creative Craft Cottage Challenge.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lillian, I love this snowman too! Great design and embellishments. Glad to see all your beautiful work at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great card - love the trees surrounding the image. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute snowman image. Great layout. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful design and I love your cute snowman. Thanks for sharing with us at Double D Challenge Blog. We hope you will join us often.

    Kathy
    DD DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so adorable! Such a sweet snowman and I love how you added the die cut trees; it makes a nice little scene! Thanks for playing with Di's Digi Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute christmas card. thank for playing with us at Di's Digi challenge this week.
    Nathalie DT

    ReplyDelete