Monday, November 23, 2020

You're snow wonderful . . .

I chose this image from Di's Digi Designs to color up for a winter card.  I've colored with prisma pencils and gamsol, and added stardust stickles to the flakes, snow and portions of her trim, as well as the snowman's hat pompom. As you can tell, I LOVE my die cuts and have used a number of them.   The navy background frame, I embossed for a bit of texture.  Pearls were added to the die cut corners, as well as the snowflakes in the bottom border die.  A couple glittery foam snowflakes completes my blue creation.
I've entered these challenges:
 
Crafty Catz - AG/Christmas
Creative Craft Cottage - Christmas/winter
Di's Digi Designs - emboss it
Double D - winter blues
Double Trouble - tic-tac-toe (emboss-free/pearls-dies)
 

6 comments:

  1. Oh Lillian this is just adorable! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Winter Blues’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable, great coloring and no harm in using dies you love over and over because they finish off layouts so pretty. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such nice coloring, love all the shades of blue and especially those sparkling snowflakes! Thanks for joining our challenge at Double Trouble.
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love blues used for Christmas and winter cards - and those snowflakes are perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! Love every inch of this pretty card, from the super cute image to the snowflake edge, the beautiful blues and sparkly snowflakes! Simply WOW.
    Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us at CRAFTY CATZ. Best of luck with your entry! Nick

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful card and I can say that as I sit and hold it in my hands...I was the lucky recipient to get this in my mailbox yesterday! Lillian, the diec uts ae fabulous and your paper choice is wonderful This little image is colored beautifully and the stickles on the fur and pom poms is perfect. What a beautiful card! Thank you so much! XXOO Gail

    ReplyDelete