Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Holly days . . .

We've had some gloomy weather days lately, so my photo hasn't come out the greatest - sorry!   I've used a Ching-Chou Kuik image, which I've colored with prisma pencils, and added stickles to the butterfly for a bit of glam.   I die cut the foliage border, then topped with poinsettias and my sentiment.  
I've entered the following challenges:
 
Ching-Chou Kuik - thinking of you
Double Trouble - tic-tac-toe (patterned paper-free(flowers)-frame)
The Paper Shelter - a Christmas card
 

4 comments:

  1. Great coloring, Lillian! The scalloped matting is perfect for your image! Thank you for joining us at Double Trouble for our tic-tac-toe challenge! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous image for our theme this week, love the colouring and backing papers. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card thank you for joining us at TPS
    Christine DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, great image and your coloring is fantastic. Always like the embellishments you use on your cards... beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete