Thursday, October 19, 2023

Pumpkin latte . . .

I'm not a coffee person, but it sure seems like everyone is offering pumpkin lattes, pumpkin shakes, pumpkin everything this time of year! This little My Besties image appears to be enjoying SOME type of pumpkin drink, and I love the sunflowers all around her. I've colored her with prisma pencils and gamsol, and then added a bit of stardust stickles to the sunflowers. I had a roll of the leaf ribbon that I ran beside her, then topped with acorn embellishments I had on hand. The corner wooden leaves I'd gotten from HobbyLobby. Thanks for coming in to view my card and I hope it made you smile. I've entered these challenges: Ching-Chou Kuik - AG; My Besties Brasil - AG; My Besties Dutch - AG; My Besties International - AG; My Besties Spanish - AG; The Paper Shelter - halloween or halloween colors

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lilian, What a wonderful card you made, I love it, Thank you for joining our challenge and we hope to see next challenge,
    Hug, Dorothy, DT coordinator The Dutch My Besties

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, thanks for sharing it with us at The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog.
    Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Lillian ! Your project is beautiful. Thank you for play with us at My Besties - Spanish Challenge and good luck.
    Wendypink

    ReplyDelete