Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Fairy fantasy . . .

This darling image is from Ching-Chou Kuik, which I've colored with prisma pencils and gamsol. I've added stardust stickles to her wings, as all fairies need that touch of magic dust! I tucked a large doily behind, adding flowers, butterflies and gems to complete my creation. Thank you so much for coming in to view my card, and just click on it for a more detailed look. I've entered the following challenges: Ching-Chou Kuik - AG; My Besties Dutch - AG; My Besties International - AG; My Besties Spanish - AG; The Paper Shelter - for a friend

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card with all the nice details. Thank you for joining us at My Besties Dutch Girls and good luck.
    Greetings Joke DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ! Your project is beautiful. Thank you for play with us at My Besties - Spanish Challenge and good luck. Lovely card.
    Wendypink

    ReplyDelete