Saturday, April 8, 2023

Shopping bunny . . .

This digital is Bunnita, from Polkadoodles, and works perfectly for a spring/Easter card. Since this was going to a good friend of mine, I wanted to doll it up a bit, and you can search for all the embellishments I used -- ribbon, bow, doilies, flowers, butterfly and lace. Hope everyone has a blessed and happy Easter tomorrow. I've entered into the following challenges: Ching-Chou Kuik - AG; Digi Choosday - AG; Dream Valley - any celebrations; Gem of a Challenge - AG; My Besties Brasil - AG; My Besties Dutch - AG; My Besties Spanish - AG; Polkadoodles - AG; Rabisco - AG; Your Scrapbook Place - AG

5 comments:

  1. Way to cute... love it
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet and the blue and yellow colour combo looks so fresh - a great make!
    Thank you for sharing your card in our challenge at Dream Valley.
    Sharon – Dream Valley Challenge Designer
    http://glittertastic.blogspot.com/ - Stop by and see me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great embellishments to a super cute card. Thanks for joining us on Polkadoodles Crafting. Pam, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that sweet little bunny image! Your embellishments are so incredible. They match your image perfectly and make your design absolutely amazing. Thank you for sharing and playing along with Polkadoodles ~ Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lilian, Lovely easter card. Thank you for joining us at the challenge of the Dutch my Besties Girls and hope to see you next challenge. Dorothy DT coordinator.

    ReplyDelete