Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Birthday wishes . . .

I was honored to be chosen as a GDT this month for My Besties Brasil, and this is the digital that I got to work with. Needing a birthday card this month, I knew I could pass this on, so kept to a 5x7 size, which will travel using a single postage stamp. I've framed my digital with a lacey border die cut, adding doilies behind, and also the flowers/foliage. My sentiment has also been die cut. I've entered into the following challenges: Ching-Chou Kuik - AG; Digi Choosday - AG; Dream Valley - any celebrations; Gem of a Challenge - AG; My Besties Australia - AG; My Besties Brasil - AG; My Besties Dutch - AG; My Besties International - AG; My Besties Spanish - AG; Polkadoodles - AG; Rabisco - AG; Your Scrapbook Place - AG

7 comments:

  1. Just beautiful thanks again for join us at My Besties Dutch Girls DT....and congrats with your GD place at Brasil....YvonneXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful coloring! I love the border die that you used on your colored image. Your paper choices are fabulous. Thank you for sharing and playing along with Polkadoodles ~ Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. a super cute card. Thank you for joining us at My Besties Spanish Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a nice card and great colouring. Thank you for joining us over on the My Besties Aussie Challenge.
    Hugs DOnna DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute image coloured beautifully - I especially like the border die you have used - so pretty!
    Thank you for sharing your card in our challenge at Dream Valley.
    Sharon – Dream Valley Challenge Designer
    http://glittertastic.blogspot.com/ - Stop by and see me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hermosa la tarjeta !!
    Gracias por participar
    My Besties Spanish DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your beautiful GDT creation! Thank you for joining us at the My Besties Dutch Girls! Creative regards, Gina

    ReplyDelete