Sunday, January 5, 2020

Spring flower trio

This is my first hand at and with something new.   I saw this card idea on Christina Hor's blog a while back, using this cute Sizzix kit, and knew I had to find it and give it a shot.   It's a bit tricky at first, but once you get a hand on what you're doing, it's just time, patience, and cutting.   I couldn't decide on which color I liked best, so I'm showing all three that I was able to accomplish.  Happy 2020, and more crafting time to all this year!
I've entered these challenges:

A Gem of a Challenge - AG
CCC Digi Creations - shaped card
Classic Design Challenge - AG
Craft-Dee BowZ - AG
Crafty Friends - something new
Cute Card Thursday - AG
Double Trouble - anything + something new
Polkadoodles - AG

8 comments:

  1. These are so much fun! I wouldn't have been able to make just one either! Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

    Joy DT



    Joyfully Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card idea! ... I couldn’t pick a favourite either! ...thanks for sharing with Polkadoodles this week, good luck Nelly dt x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love these shaped cards, Lillian! The colors are all so pretty - I cannot decide on a favorite. Thank you for playing along at Double Trouble #46.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your new kit with us at Double Trouble, these are adorable cards...love all the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Lillian... it’s so lovely to see you have shared one of your gorgeous cards with us. Thanks for entering your pretty floral card into our ‘Something New’ Challenge. Good luck in the draw and hope you will come back again soon.
    Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards!Thanks for playing our challenge at CCC Digi Creations. Good luck!
    Anneke DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us at Gem of a Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what pretty and colorful shaped cards. Love them. Thanks so much for entering your lovely card into our “'Anything Goes “challenge at Craft-Dee BowZ this month. I look forward to seeing what you create for our next challenge. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete