Monday, January 6, 2020

Dream big

This image is called "stars dream" and comes from Ching-Chou Kuik, which I've colored with prisma pencils, and added stardust stickles to the stars.  I recently bought this die cut, and a bag of bows, which I love the size and ease of hot-gluing it onto my cards.  I layered the doilies behind my image, and added the silver foam stickers to complete my creation.  Hope you have big dreams for this new year, new decade!
I've entered these challenges:

A Gem of a Challenge - AG
Ching-Chou Kuik - new crafty stash
Classic Designs - AG
Craft-Dee BowZ - AG
Crafty Friends - something new
Cute Card Thursday - AG
Digi Doodle Studios - something new
My Besties International - AG
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - AG
Polkadoodles - AG

8 comments:

  1. Such an adorable card! Nice work ... thanks for sharing with Polkadoodles this week, good luck Nelly dt x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lillian... Thanks for entering another one of your lovely card into our ‘Something New’ Challenge. You have used such a cute image. Good luck in the draw and hope you will come back again soon.
    Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning card.Love all the layers and your colorind is fabulous,so the colors are too.Thank you for joining us at A GEM OF A CH ALLENGE,hope to see you again
    Željka DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafty Friends, we hope to see you back again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really lovely card fab colouring and design thanks for sharing at Digi Doodles Studios

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card! I love the colors! Thank you for sharing with us at Ching Chou Kuik Challenge!
    Ching Chou Kuik DT - Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card, Lillian! I'm a big fan of Stickles!
    Wonderful coloring as well.
    Thank you for joining us at Ching Chou Kuik challenge blog
    Hugs-DT Nélida

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card and great design. Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

    Maritza DT

    ReplyDelete