Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Falling leaves

Autumn is rapidly coming to an end here in Michigan.   The majority of leaves (except for the stubborn ones!) seem to have dropped and been raked or blown away.  But, there are still some places that are into fall, so the autumn challenges still seem to pop up and I just had to create this one to fill a few spots.  I do love the recent doily diecut that I got and used here, as that way I can make them any color I want.  I found the leaves in my stash and just put them through different embossing folders to give them texture.  The pickett fence diecut is a purchase from a local scrapbook store on Monday.   And, the heart diecut was also in my stash that I just sponged a bit  "shabby", as well as around the Bestie image.  Again, I used my prisma pencils to color her up.
I am entering into the following challenges:

My Besties Dutch - autumn
My Besties French - fall
My Besties International - shabby chic
Clear It Out - 3 of the same thing
Crafts 4 Eternity - lace
Crafty Catz - lace
Crafty Sentiments - AG
Di's Digi Designs - autumn
Glitter 'n Sparkle - autumn colors
Hiding in my Craft Room - use scraps
Sweet 7 Designs - colorsa Stampers
Sweet Pea Stampers - thinking of you
The Paper Nest Dolls - AG
Divas by Design - photo inspiration

21 comments:

  1. Great card...tfs...and joining us @ CIO challenge blog...hope you stop by to play with us again <((><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Thank you to join My-Besties french challenge!
    Good luck to you xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the colours - great card. Thanks for joining us at CraftyCatz. Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the card, great choice of colours, cute image thanks for sharing with us at glitter n sparkle, good luck Chris DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So this is lovely and love the papers.Thanks so much for joining us at My Besties Dutch Girls Designs.

    Hugs Anja(DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Thank you to join My-Besties french challenge!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card! I really like it

    Greetz
    Linette

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous design, and love the use of colours xx Thank you for joining us over at http://divasbydesignchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/
    Sandie (Divas by Design DT)
    http://fairytaledaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely autumn card:0)
    thanks for joining the Dutch Besties Challenge!
    grtz Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute, love the image and your colouring and the way you have used your scraps!!
    Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cutie!

    Thank you so much for participating in our autumn-challenge at MBDGD!

    Hugs, Nicolette

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful fall card! Thanks so much for joining us at Besties International.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Nest Dolls challenge! I love it...beautiful fall colors! Hugs, Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful !!!. Love colours and image. Thanks for joining us at Clear It Out!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi, Lillian. I grew up in Michigan and i have a vacation home there.. and i spent some time up there for our fall break..and yes, the colors are lovely! Beautiful card showcasing the loveliness of autumn in Michigan! Thank you for entering our challenge at My Besties International, our new challenge begins on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful ~ thank you for sharing over here at My Besties Int'l and best of luck with your entry.
    Annette DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. très jolie carte d'automne, merci pour ta participation au blog ma besties en français!bonne chance pour le concour!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous work. thank you for joining us at the Papernest Challenge good luck. Hugs Sharon DT Member xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a lovely card.
    Thank you for join us at My Besties International.

    Greetings Marrie
    DT member My Besties International!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great card - love the scene you've created,

    Thanks for joining us at Sweet 7 Designs

    Helen N x

    ReplyDelete