Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Frog buddies . . .

I'm not real partial to frogs, but I have to admit that these are a couple of the cutest, along with the sweet girl in her plaid skirt. I've kept this card simple, to make for ease of mailing, as well as to keep the focus on the image. I've simply colored with prisma pencils and gamsol, added a bit of glitter to her hair bow, and used die cuts for framing. I just have to seal up the envelope and it'll be hopping its way to its recipient. I've entered the following challenges: Ching-Chou Kuik - AG; Double D - green; Double Trouble - green + plaid; My Besties Dutch - AG; My Besties International - AG; My Besties Spanish - AG; The Paper Shelter - dots/circles

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful coloring on this card that you have kept simple for mailing. A good idea. Thanks for joining in the fun at Double D Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so darn cute and the frog on her head made me laugh out loud!!!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Double D}
    {Triple B} NEW March 3rd
    {Stencil Fun}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to collect ceramic frogs many, many years ago. Your card reminds me of those days. Such a cute image! Thanks for sharing this with us at The Paper Shelter!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those little froggies really are so cute! And I love your little St Patrick's girl. The clean and simple look fits perfect with this card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable image and love the checkered skirt you gave her, she's so cute she may get pinched lightly... and I don't think those cute little froggies will keep the Leprechaun so they might get pinched too. Super adorable card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and again share with Inspiration Station.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lillian, what a super cute card! You did a wonderful job coloring the image (and you even included green plaid!) and choosing your mat color!! I always think that those stitched dies really makes a big impact. Thank you for sharing your card with us at Double Trouble!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  7. How sweet, Lillian! Thank you for joining us at Double Trouble #133.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card and beautiful with all the green. Thank you for joining us at the My Besties Dutch Girls. Creative regards, Gina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card!
    Thank you for joining with us at My Besties International Challenge.
    Good luck with your entry
    Maritza DT

    ReplyDelete