Monday, March 6, 2023

Four leaf clover . . .

Since St Patrick's day is this month, green is a popular color choice, although not one of my favorites. This digital comes from Ching-Chou Kuik, and she and her bunny have apparently gotten lucky, finding four-leafed clovers. I've colored my image with prisma pencils and gamsol, adding stardust stickles to her flowers. Figuring she may have a little Irish in her, I did her hair in red. I had fun dabbling with different embellishments, and finally settled on the ones I've used - die cuts, flowers, pearls, butterflies, gem, ribbon, shamrock. Wishing you the luck of the leprechauns this month. I've entered the following challenges: Art Impressions - green galore; Ching-Chou Kuik - AG; Double D - green; Double Trouble - green; Dream Valley - things with wings; My Besties Dutch - AG; My Besties International - AG; My Besties Spanish - AG; The Paper Shelter - dots/circles

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and lovely image. Thanks you for joining with us at The Paper Shelter Challenge.
    Good luck with your entry
    Maritza DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful in these green colors ...Thank you so much for join us at My Besties Dutch Girls DT..YvonneXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful Lillian. Your flowers are so delicate and pretty and your little butterflies are too cute. Thanks for sharing this with us at The Paper Shelter!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really pretty, Lillian! Going predominantly green is not my favorite thing to do either but March is a good time of year for it and your card turned out fabulous with it. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me neither, green is not a favorite color; but I must admit I love the green in nature when we got back to our home town in New York and see all the green leaves and trees. I love he soft colors in your image and she is adorable, and of course I always look for those pretty embellishments. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble, and you might want to share with our partner at Inspiration Station.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty card! I love how you framed her. Thanks for joining us at Art Impressions.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lillian, your card definitely makes you "pinch proof", which is our Double Trouble theme! Such a great job coloring the Irish lass!! Thank you for sharing your card and talents with us!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  8. A super cute card. Thank you for sharing with us at My Besties Spanish Challenge. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card! I love the green flowers and how you've framed her! Thank you for sharing your talents with us at Art Impressions!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautifully colored image, Lillian! Thank you for joining us at Double Trouble #133.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely beautiful, I love how you have coloured the image in.
    Thank you for joining us at Ching-Chou Kuik Monthly Blog Challenge
    Best Wishes Lisa DT
    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hola amiga! Tu tarjeta es muy bonita en esos colores y la imagen es super linda.
    Gracias por acompaƱarnos en los retos de My Besties Spanish este mes.
    Que tengas un fin de semana muy bendecido.
    Lidia R. Dt Coordinator at
    https://mybestiesspanishchallengeblog.blogspot.com/
    Mi blog personal: https://belloamanecercr.blogspot.com/
    My Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/belloamanecer22/

    ReplyDelete