Monday, May 23, 2022

Swimming in the sea . . .

Well, since I was in the mermaid mood, I went ahead and chose a SherriBaldy (My Besties) digital to color up (isn't she a doll !!). I found I had some nice seaweed background paper and it went from there. My image is colored with prisma pencils and gamsol, adding once again, stardust stickles (which you may have to click on the image for a close-up view). I had some dolphin, as well as sparkly washi tape to put behind my image, added the pearls and also the foam sea creature stickers I've entered these challenges: Ching-Chou Kuik - AG; Crafty Catz - AG/add some pink; Cutie Pie - digi and diecuts; Digi Doodle Studios - fairy/fantasy; Dream Valley - add embellishments; Gem of a Challenge - AG; Incy Wincy Designs - use a diecut; My Besties Australia - AG; My Besties Brasil - AG; My Besties Dutch - AG; My Besties International - AG; My Besties Spanish - AG; Polkadoodles - AG

7 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog As I do Rondos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so cute. Love the colors and great coloring. It's really sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges .Neva

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful - love the little extra sea creatures you've added!

    Thanks for joining us at the Incy Wincy Designs Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww....this looks fabulous, beautiful image and gorgeous colouring too

    Thank you so much for joining us at The Cutie Pie Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a Darling Card . Beautiful
    Thank you for joining us at My Besties Aussie Challenge
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful card, I love that little bit of glitter shine. Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!

    Merja DT
    https://kortitjakokkailut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card so much, thanks for sharing it with us at My Besties Brasil and good luck. Lovely work.
    Claudia Martins DT/ Coordinator

    ReplyDelete