Sunday, May 22, 2022

Mermaid fishes . . .

This adorable mermaid with her clown fish, comes from Digi Doodle Studios. I've colored with prisma pencils and gamsol, adding stardust stickles to her outfit, as well as the flowers and clamshell. The jellyfish and anchor are both die cuts, and I had the foam octopus in my stash. I also found the perfect seashell background paper in my files. Wishing you a mer-mazing summer! I've entered these challenges: Ching-Chou Kuik - AG; Colour Crazy - AG; Crafty Catz - AG/add some pink; Cutie Pie - digi and diecuts; Digi Choosday - AG; Digi Doodle Studios - fairy/fantasy; Dream Valley - add embellishments; Gem of a Challenge - AG; Incy Wincy Designs - use a die cut; My Besties Brasil - AG; My Besties International - AG; My Besties Spanish - AG; Polkadoodles - AG; The Paper Shelter - magical and mythical

6 comments:

  1. Very cute and adorable card, Lillian. And, I love that adorable mermaid. Thank you for playing along with us on The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog. Good luck, and hope to see you again. Hugs, Lori - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card with such a cute image and great embellishments. Thanks for joining us at The Cutie Pie Challenge. Pat K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and cute image! Thank you for joining with us at Digi Choosday Crafting challenge. Good luck with your entry
    Maritza DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, I love the added die-cuts!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Gem of a Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz sorry for the late comment computer problems

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Lillian, awww that is an adorable image, made into a really pretty card - love your embellishments. Just perfect!
    Thanks for joining in with us at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge this time, hope to see you again.
    Sarah
    D

    ReplyDelete