Saturday, March 12, 2022

Such a beauty . . .

Most of you may recognize this image right off the bat as a Ching-Chou Kuik design. I've colored with prisma pencils, adding stickles to the butterflies. I carried over the butterflies and flowers in my embellishments. I had the perfect background paper, and once again, ended up covering most of it -- makes me wonder just why we stress over coordinating our card creations - hahaha. I've entered these challenges: Ching-Chou Kuik - spring/floral Crafty Catz - AG/colors of spring Crafty Gals Corner - add a flower Creations in Pink - lots of pink Dare 2B Artzy - AG Gem of a Challenge - AG My Besties Brasil - AG My Besties International - AG Pammie's Inky Pinkies - AG

3 comments:

  1. What a stunning creation, Lillian! We're always happy to see your cards at PIP Challenges!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a beautiful card
    thanks for joining us at creations in pink
    hugs Ellen DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very beautiful! Thank you for joining us this week at
    Crafty Gals Corner Challenges .
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Blessings! Jeanie Ellis, DT, Crafty Gals Corner
    www.craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete