Sunday, March 20, 2022

Bluebird of spring . . .

Can we, hopefully, breathe a sigh of relief that today herald's the first day of SPRING! Seems to have been a looong time coming. My bluebird seems to be celebrating. I added stardust stickles to my flowers, faux stitching around my frame, tucked a doily behind, added pearls to a few flower centers, and then the corners were done with a hand punch. Hope this creation makes you smile and think of spring blooms ahead. I've entered these challenges: Colour Crazy - AG; Crafty Catz - AG/add sparkle, glitter; Creative Knockouts - spring is in the air; Cutie Pie - beginning with "b" (bird - blooms); Digi Choosday - AG; Pammie's Inky Pinkies - AG; Polkadoodles - AG; The Paper Shelter - let it be spring

8 comments:

  1. I always smile when I hear that someone is eagerly anticipating warmer days, because I LOVE Winter, and when you're in the Northern Hemisphere, your Spring means my Autumn, and that means Winter is on the way for me! Your card is SO beautiful! I love your soft colouring of this sweet image and the wonderful soft touch you've added, with your doily. Thanks for sharing this with us at The Paper Shelter!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at the PIP Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet and cheerful spring card, Lilian. Love it! Thanks for sharing your card with us on The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog. Enjoy your day. Hugs, Lori - DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect reminder that spring is on the way! Beautifully done. Thanks for sharing with us at Polkadoodles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card so much, thanks for sharing it with us at The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty card Lillian! Love the sweet image ad the doily is such a feminine touch, beautiful!

    Thank you for joining us over at Creative Knockouts for our Spring is in the Air challenge- good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful card. Great design. so glad you shared over at Crafty Catz, Colour Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice work! Thank you for joining us on Polkadoodles Challenge Blog. Pam, DT

    ReplyDelete