Sunday, October 10, 2021

Rainbow colors . . .

This darling image is from My Besties, and I know it displays Copic markers, but I used my prisma pencils, as they're my favored medium - haha. The flowers each have enamel dots for their centers, as well as the top corners. The verse is washi tape. Hope your life is as colorful !! I've entered these challenges: Colour Crazy - AG Crafty Catz - girly Creative Moments - AG Gem of a Challenge - AG My Besties 3D and More - AG My Besties Australia - AG My Besties Brazil - AG My Besties Dutch - AG My Besties International - AG My Besties Spanish - AG Polkadoodles - AG

10 comments:

  1. you did a great coloring with your pencils Lillian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz in our Anything Goes Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the gorgeous rainbow colours!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Gem of a Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautiful card! Love the colouring and detail!
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Polkadoodles Challenge blog.
    ×
    Nunzia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely bright colours. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Polkadoodles craft challenge Janet DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Belle carte arc-en-ciel et magnifique coloration.
    EspƩrant vous revoir prochainement.
    Bonne chance.
    MaryannG D.T. My Besties-Aussie Challenge

    Beautiful rainbow card and magnificent coloring.
    Hope to see you again soon.
    Good luck.
    MaryannG D.T. My Besties-Aussie Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card.
    Thank you so much for joining us at My Besties Dutch Girls designs.
    Have a lovely day
    Margo DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card as always
    Thank you for joining us at My Bestie Aussie Challenge
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful card. Thank you for sharing with us at My Besties Spanish challenge. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hola! Una tarjeta muy hermosa :)
    Gracias por acompaƱarnos en nuestros retos en
    My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog.
    Que tengas una semana muy bendecida.
    Lidia R. Dt Coordinator
    My blog:http://belloamanecercr.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete