Friday, October 15, 2021

Coffee or cocoa . . .

This My Besties cutie is enjoying a cup of her favorite beverage - I'd like to think it's cocoa, but for you coffee lovers out there, it could be that. Once again, colored with my favorite medium of prisma pencils and gamsol. I had the background paper that caught my eye, so colored my image to match, adding stickers to the trim on her sweater. Thanks so much for coming in to view my creation -- happy fall, y'all. I've entered these challenges: Angie's Digital Stamps - AG Colour Crazy - AG Crafty Catz - AG Creations in Pink - lots of pink Creative Moments - AG Digi Choosday - AG Four Seasons - fall Gem of a Challenge - AG My Besties 3D and More - AG My Besties Australia - AG My Besties Brazil - AG My Besties Dutch - AG My Besties International - AG My Besties Spanish - AG Polkadoodles - AG The Paper Shelter - two colors

12 comments:

  1. Pretty image, beautiful colouring and a lovely design- I'm sure that's a coffee she's enjoying! :)
    Thanks for sring at Crafty Catz this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty and cute card Lillian! Thank you for joining our challenge at Four Seasons!
    Diane FS DT{Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful colour combo, and I love that dotty paper! She's adorable! Thanks for sharing this with us at The Paper Shelter!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card, I love the flowers!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Gem of a Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hola! Tu proyecto esta divino
    Muchas gracias por participar con nosotras en My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog.
    Esperamos puedas acompañarnos en el próximo reto.
    Hi ! Your project is beautiful. Thank you for play with us at My Besties - Spanish Challenge and good luck. Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling image with her cup of cocoa. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Colour Crazy Craft challenge, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable and really pretty card..
    Thank you so much for sharing your project with us at My Besties Aussie Challenge and hope you will play again, good luck..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. J'aime les deux, mais un bon chocolat chaud... Trop bon !
    Jolie carte très colorée et magnifique coloration.
    Espérant vous revoir prochainement.
    Bonne chance.
    MaryannG D.T. My Besties-Aussie Challenge

    I like both, but a good hot chocolate ... Too good!
    Pretty card, very colorful and beautiful coloring.
    Hope to see you again soon.
    Good luck.
    MaryannG D.T. My Besties-Aussie Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it with coffee. Beautiful colouring and Nice Colors. Thank you for sharing your card at My Besties Dutch Girls and good luck.
    Greetings Joke DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute! Thanks for joining us at The Four Seasons Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card .
    Thank you for joining us at My Bestie Aussie Challenge
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hola! Una tarjeta muy bonita :)
    Gracias por acompañarnos en nuestros retos en
    My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog.
    Que tengas una semana muy bendecida.
    Lidia R. Dt Coordinator
    My blog:http://belloamanecercr.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete