Friday, November 13, 2020

I'll share my candy cane . . .

 Most of you can already tell at a glance, that this adorable snowman comes from Bugaboo.  I added stardust stickles to my snow, as well as the white portion of the candy cane.  I had the gold snowflakes in my stash, and attached them with gold brad centers.   For the most part, I tend to the traditional red/green holiday/winter colors.  This card was one of many that were donated to Bring Smiles To Seniors.
I've entered these challenges:

CCC Digi Creations - Christmas
Crafty Catz - AG/outdoor pursuits
Creative Craft Cottage - Christmas/winter
The Paper Shelter - card for a child

6 comments:

  1. Lovely design and the cutest little snowman. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Catz this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely colours and a cute snowman, thank you for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super cute card! Thank you for joining in with us at The Paper Shelter this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck. Have a nice day
    Anneke DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn. Have a nice day,.. Succes!!
    DT Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous make and thanks for joining in at Crafty catz this week good luck

    ReplyDelete