Friday, November 13, 2020

Happy birthday, friend . . .


A long-time email friend of mine is having a birthday today (hoping she's not superstitious that it's also  Friday the 13th), so I made this cheerful card for her, since she is the owner of a cat, and Penny Black has some of the cutest ones.  I colored, then added a bit of stickles for some glitz, here and there.  The upper corners are die cuts, with pearls added to the centers.  I had the ribbon and cupcake in my stash of birthday embellishments.   Best wishes for your special day, my friend - spoil yourself!
I've entered these challenges:
 
Penny Black Saturday - AG/bingo (patterned papers-ribbon-diecut  OR   ribbon-PB image-sentiment)
 

1 comment:

  1. A fabulous card and lovely PB stamp

    Thanks for joining our Penny Black Saturday Challenge this time
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete