Monday, July 27, 2020

Sunflower happiness . . .

This adorable bear comes from Di's Digi Designs, which I've colored with prisma pencils and gamsol, then did faux stitching around the frame, and stickles to the sunflower.  I searched to find some blue and yellow paper scraps, and then played around with them until I came up with a satisfactory design, and I'm happy with this and  will be using it again.  I stamped the hello at the bottom, added the bow, candi-dots, flowers and leaves, and there you have my somewhat autumn creation.
I've entered these challenges:

Allsorts - flowers all over
Craft-Dee BowZ - AG
Crafty Catz - AG/make it funny
Di's Digi Designs - use your scraps
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - AG

7 comments:

  1. So cute and a lovely layout. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!! Such an adorable image and those sunflowers are the perfect embellishments!! Thanks for playing with Di's Digi Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute bear. Great card design. Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month. Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my... this is so cute! Love everything about this card, pretty papers, gorgeous colours, pretty embellishment and a wonderful image. Thank you for playing along with us at CRAFTY CATZ this week. Best of luck! Nick

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and lovely card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, so sweet..Thanks for joining us at Di’s Digi Designs Challenge and using one of Di’s images 🙂
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry to be late commenting - internet troubles. I love this darling bear, Lillian, and your coloring is fabulous! Incy Wincy

    ReplyDelete