Sunday, July 26, 2020

Enjoy your special day . . .

As the saying goes,  "life is too short to be vanilla", so I had to give this My Besties girl a mint chip scoop in her cone -- hahaha.   Truly, there are SO many flavors out there these days, how can you ever get away with choosing just one!   I've colored this cutie up, and added glitter to her yellow bow, and used a lacy frame die-cut for a feminine touch.   The scrolled foliage is also a die-cut, along with the butterfly.  I added the bow, flower and sentiment to complete this creation.   Now, indulge yourself, and pick out your own choice of flavor!
I've entered these challenges:

Artsy Stamper - birthday
Ching-Chou Kuik - die cuts/punches
Craft-Dee BowZ - AG
Crafty Catz - AG
Crafty Friends - birthdays
Creative Craft Cottage - add a flower
My Besties Australia - AG
My Besties International - AG
My Besties Spanish - AG
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - AG

11 comments:

  1. Oh gosh I love ice-cream! I'm also a bit of a mint addict, and a HUGE chocolate addict, so this is right up my alley! Gorgeous card, with so many happy colours and sweet details! Thanks for sharing this with us at My Besties Aussie's Challenge!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Es muy bonita la tarjeta!
    Gracias por unirte a My Bestie Spanish Challenge (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty love the colors thank you for play with us in My Besties spanish challenge blog.

    Wendypink (https://chocolatesrosas.blogspot.com/) DT of http://mybestiesspanishchallengeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card the yellow warms you up a beautiful card. Thank you for sharing with us over at My Bestie Aussie Challenge. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable. Great ice cream flavor you've picked. Adorable image and nice coloring. Thanks for joining us at ARTSYSTAMPER DIGITALS
    Good luck and we hope you join us again soon
    Hugs, Barbara - DT member

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just too cute, Lillian! I love this card and your papers are remarkable and so absolutely perfect with this image. I love your creativity when it comes to layouts, embellishments and your coloring is fabulous. Good luck in all your challenges!!! Thanks for joining us at Craft-Dee BowZ for our monthly anything goes challenge! Love, Your BFF, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG what a 'sweet' creation Lillian! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at the Artsystamper Challenge Blog! Good Luck in the draw and hope to see you again next challenge!

    Darlene
    ARTSYSTAMPER CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Lillian… Thanks for sharing your little girl card with us. It's really beautiful and fits perfectly with our 'Happy Birthday' theme… Your card will certainly brighten someone's day! Love how the backing paper coordinates with the digital image. Good luck in the draw and please join us next time at Crafty Friends.
    Diane Louise
    [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute yummy card and thanks for sharing at crafty Catz and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a beautiful summer card, love it!
    Thank you for sharing at my Besties International Challenge
    Good luck with your entry!
    Iza DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card.
    Lovely design .. and colors.
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete