Monday, November 4, 2019

Hug in a mug

Although this Gerda Steiner image portrays coffee, I think just about any hot beverage on a cold day, is like having a "hug in a mug".    My favorite is dark hot chocolate, made with milk, instead of water.  My camera didn't do justice to this card, as the yellow is more vibrant, and the subtle blue backdrop I colored, doesn't show up at all -- maybe if you click onto it for a close-up look, it might show better.  I added the heart shaped doily behind, and a small glittered heart sticker before my computer generated sentiment.   Oh, and the stitched framing around is done with a die cut set.
I've entered these challenges:

Coffee Lovers - AG + caffeinated drink
Double Trouble - stitches + perky drink
Gerda Steiner Designs - share your design
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - AG

9 comments:

  1. Awww...what a sweet little bear! Love how he's peeking into your scene with his coffee mug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. its so cute!
    Hello from Coffee Lovers blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the peaking bear image, so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how the bear is peeking out of the frame...adorable and great coloring. Thank you again for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable image and card! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge

    ReplyDelete